Latest News - The latest Individual Employment Agreement Templates and Payrates 2016 available now!
2 December 2016 - The latest IEA Templates for Permanent, Fixed Term and Casual agreements have been uploaded to the website under the Contractor Member area. (Requires login) The recommended rates of pay can also be accessed through the member only portal.
Wool Training is back - Te Ako Wools has been launched and has already run training days.
Te Ako Wools was formed by the New Zealand Shearing Contractors Association and is a world leader in wool harvesting training.
The NZSCA and PrimITO have worked together to form this new entity and he following link is the official press release from PrimITO.
PrimITO press release 5 August 2016
Check out Te Ako Wools on Facebook
Health & Safety Workbook available
The Assocation has engaged with AvidPlus in updating our Health & Safety Manual. The latest Workbook is industry specific and easy to use. All members should be ensuring that they have a Health & Safety Policy in place and with the workbook it will ensure that you have covered all aspects of your business. The workbook is available to purchase on receipt of the 2016/17 membership subscription to the Association.
Please contact the Secretary for details.
Our mission is to unify the Shearing Contractors of New Zealand by providing relevant, timely, practical information that affects their businesses in a cost efficient way. We aim to be a voice for the industry in appropriate arenas, advocating sensibly to governance bodies and assisting in relevant industry initiatives, industry training and utilizing our leverage as a body to the benefit of our members.
Read more about the New Zealand Shearing Contractors Association »
To achieve our mission we strive to:
- Bring the Shearing Contractors of New Zealand together to create unity and understanding within our industry,
- Negotiate and communicate with all entities that affect our business.
- Keep our Members fully informed on all current issues that may benefit them.
- Provide sound, practical, professional advice.
- Maintain a network of contacts and mentors throughout New Zealand.
- Enable each individual member participate in the benefits of a strong group of like minded employers